Thursday, May 07, 2009

TARTE AUX FRUITS ON CREME PATISSIERE

Now who would imagine yours truly can produce a little wonder like this? It took some time between the crust, the creme & the fruits . By the time I cut the strawberries the 'game over bell' was about to toll so I scrambled. Even the blind can see my presentation is ugly as sin, but I finished on time. You see them LCB folks are not here to make 'self-congratulating wannabes' look good but to churn out professional chefs who can stand the heat. Meeting the threshold is therefore a huge challenge (if not impossible) for someone like me. Anyways, the tarte tastes good, that is what the motel reception crew told me. They had it for tea and these little bribes have made Raymond a popular guest at Metro Inn. Life is not all that complicated here, is it?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment