Saturday, May 09, 2009

PATISSERIE MORNINGS!

I have Patisserie 3 days a week ie Thu/Fri/Sat starting 730am. Alarm goes off at 6am as I need 30 minutes for my routine of shower, shave, cereal, fruit yogurt & news on TV .... before leaving at 630am for the 20-minute quick walk to school so I am not rushed in the changing room, so I can review my 'work-flow' Q&A before the chefs rain on us. I am the only early bird in the family, Dora and the girls will never survive this regimen, especially our nocturnal offsprings aka Andrea & Jessica.

Look at that first-light outside my picture window, it is breath-taking and so beautiful to wake up to. I am mesmerized, every morning. I always take a couple of minutes to watch the unfolding skyline, it is magical. Now you know why people say 'some of the best things in life are free' ... here is one, from me, to you, with love!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment