Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GOOD MORNING!

The picture was taken in the locker room only this morning. Note how small the locker is, that said my 'double course' status allows me the privilege of 2 lockers, which is a true luxury. It may be 6-days a week but my energy seems abundant and my stamina holding up, not bad for an old guy. Note my full gear, including the tasting spoon on my left arm, which is part of uniform at LCB. The rule is 'absolutely no double dipping allowed' ie you have one taste, finito, if you want another, wash that spoon first. BTW that little red thing I am holding is my daily lunch. To amuse myself I rotate the color of lunch bewteen red, green & orange. Breakfast is 'Health Nut Special' ie all-bran cereal with yogurt. My only indulgence is a tiny 150ml bottle of full cream fresh milk which comes with the fresh towels everyday. I am told this is an Aussie hospitality tradition, they probably thought I just got off a refugee boat or something. I reckon 5g of 'fat' from this delicious national product is not going to make a difference to my Olympian physique. On Cuisine days I eat what I produce but for Patisserie I only take a taste and give the goodies away. Why, I do not have a sweet tooth. Dinners are mostly vegetarian otherwise, the freshness of the produce here is unmatched. I feel slimmer but there is no scale anywhere to confirm, I think weighing oneself at a culinary mecca of repute is bad manners. Who cares, as long as I stay happy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment