Friday, October 29, 2010

STOP PRESS !!!!!!!

Dora & I officially reached grandparent status as of today, October 29th 2010. The twins, Jamie @ 5 lbs 10 oz & his younger sister Sonya @ 3 lbs 15 oz joined our little planet. True to the Chinese definition of 'double happiness at the door' they became the first of the 3rd generation in both the Fung & Tang families.

Congratulations to the proud parents, Terri & Fergus!

While Fergus was waiting to go into the delivery suite I was waiting for the verdict on my cooking finals. 3 examiners, including Professor Wandee, took turns to sample my presentation. The good fortune of the twins must have rubbed off on this newly anointed Kung Kung. I was told I passed with honors ' ... you did very well ... ' the Professor said, with her thumbs up.

What a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment