Monday, November 18, 2013

WHERE IT ALL HAPPENS

On the left is where my Sensei and my school are, and on the right, my home sweet home for the next 3 weeks. Believe me, it truly is! It has taken me no time to adjust and to love this small, cozy, and basically hassle free environment. The proverbial 'I can do anything I damn please here' cannot be more applicable. It may be an escapist, even selfish statement but to be able to think of nothing (but cooking) and no one (but myself) is as close to perfect freedom as I can get in this life. I told my family that at this stage of my life, I am gradually learning to be a tad more self-centered ... I was never selfish with them, nor will I ever be but trust me, being self-centered is in fact doable, and needed.  

This location is ideal, it is off the hustle-buzzle loop but literally within walking distance to landmarks like Ginza-Dori, Higashi-Ginza and Tsukiji ... all connected by the omnipotent Tokyo subway system. From Haneda Airport last night it took less than 45 minutes, all by train. Sensei Mari is a 5-minute walk from my humble abode, the Ginza Capital Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment