Monday, November 25, 2013

EAR SEX?

I saw this advertisement board at one of the stops and I need to capture it. 30-minutes with a professional to take care of your ear canals for Y3000 or HK$230. While this service has always been on the menu in men-only bath houses in Taiwan & China ... the service staff is all male, no women allowed and no funny business ... the way this is billed caught my eyes. My Japanese friends will laugh out loud here but if one can only recognize the Chinese characters and paraphrase the meaning one gets the impression of 'orgasmic pleasures'. I kid you not. Have you ever had itchy ears? Have you ever used cotton swabs to calm it? It felt good, did it not? Too bad the face is covered, I would love to see that expression of joy, perhaps it can be better than sex after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment