Monday, November 18, 2013

NIPPON STYLE

Moments like this will cause us Hong Kong Belongers, not-so-proud anymore citizens of Asia's World City (sic) feel terribly inadequate, if not ashamed.

This is an underground walkway right underneath Mitsukoshi's Ginza store. Tastily designed and of course, immaculately kept the walkway has art displays by local young artists .. like the one shown, vivid water colors of Coney Island in New York.

I think I better stop here. Who knows when the Blog Gestapo will shut off TangCanCook in which case I can no longer talk food with you'all. Think, think hard, where are we (I mean Hong Kong) going?

1 comment:

  1. I just started reading and I'm glad I did. You're a good blogger, one of the finest that Ive seen. This blog absolutely has some facts on subject that I just wasn't aware of. Thanks for bringing this things to light.

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete