Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WELL .....

Speaking of new words and spelling, this one is very special as it has everything to do with me, for prosperity. You see, there are '2 Raymonds' in Basic Patissserie. Since 'age comes before beauty' I became 'Raymond #1'. 'Raymond #2' is from Taipei, who is already a Patissier and an extremely fast paced & creative one. I have been the beneficiary of his generous counsel whenever he comes around to my end of the kitchen, most probably wondering why someone as clumsy as I am is here in the first place. He walked up to me after we received our name badges and said ' ... how do you spell your name again?' I had no idea what he was talking about, and he showed me. Bingo! I now treasure this name tag, my plan is to will it to the first of my grandchildren who tells me he or she wants to cook, one day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment