Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NEW WORD

I walk around the campus with a camera hanging around my neck like a tourist because there are so many photo oppportunities. I do not wish to miss any, not to mention my wonderful collection from demo classes. Here is one, apparently the latest spelling of 'DOOR' which happens to be the name of the private company Dora & I founded some years ago, when she published the 'DOORS Method' to teach very young children reading via reflex. While the LCB faculty is first class the school seems to have hiccups. I know this is afterall a school, and school have students, and students do what students do etc etc ... Given LCB's insistence on the highest standards of personal hygiene, perhaps the male toilet & changing room should be scrutinized. One only has to open the door (or DOR) and take a sniff to see what I mean ... BTW this temporary looking 'sign' has been on our changing room entrance for more than a week but rescue is nowhere in sight, the army of construction workers milling around every day notwithstanding. Help!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment