Friday, June 07, 2013

I AM BACK, AGAIN!

I am way behind in my blogging efforts, again, due in part to laziness and now, stupidity.  I kept convincing  myself that instead of hauling a laptop I will take copious notes on my travels, my cooking schooling and then crank out these posts in the calm of my study when I am home. That never happened as my retirement schedules take over ie nothing much gets done in the course of a day, and it is bed time already.  As the famous saying goes ... how did I find time to go to work, day in and day out, back in those dark days?

We just returned from Boston, Munich & Berlin for 2.5 weeks.  The former to attend the 50th anniversary of my singing group at Tufts, the Beelzebubs, the voices behind Sing-Off and Glee ... two hugely successful TV programs in America (more on this later) and the latter was leisure.  

I know I have unfinished posts still sitting in note form on my Istanbul cooking sojourn, my Burma exploration with the girls, and of course our Abercrombie experience in Italy but to resuscitate my blogging I need to start with this latest journey.  I must work fast before dementia catches up with me, that much I know and I ask for your forgiveness.       

No comments:

Post a Comment