Tuesday, January 08, 2019

MEET MY ROOMMATE

I saw this baby on the wall when I checked ino the Naza Talyya. He or she must love me as I keep seeing him the last 2 days. I am at this 3-star establishment on the 'quieter' side of Johor Bahru Sentral (yes in Bahasa it is spelled with an S not a C) which I asked for as it is cost-efficent. At reception I was told most guests are transit business people from other parts of the country and 'we have very few tourists'. OMG what does that mean? Later on I found out everything works ... great shower, excellent breakfast, friendly, smiling service, and complementary internet access. Of course there is no travel desk, no duty manager and probably other no's as well but for HK$1000 I get 3 nights, what more can one asks? By the way their lobby music is '50 classic tunes too.

This was an old blog I wrote in 2011 when I was on a sojourn in Johor Bahru but I never published. I am now in Malaysia transitting Kuala Lumpur for Sandakan Sabah so this ia as good a time to return to the fold, with your permission.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment