Wednesday, January 09, 2019

SMILE MALAYSIA

Thailand clams to be “The Land of Smiles” but I found recently that Malaysia is slowly encroaching on that claim. There is something about Malaysia that attracts me and the genuine friendliness of the people is one prime reason. I am on my way to Sandakan Sabah of North Borneo where I heard the “street food scene” is vibrant. I am making a stop in Kuala Lumpur and these were taken just off the street .. top one I was helping the girls to take a shot with the KLCC as backdrop and the bottom one are service staff from a food court who actually asked to have tehir pictures taken. I travel alone on these study tours and it is always a joy to add these human angles to what I do. Food may be my aim but the people behind the food are actually more fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment