Tuesday, January 08, 2019

BACK TO THE BLOG

It was 2 years ago almost to this date in 2017 when I stopped writing on this blog. It was by no means intentional but rather a combination of happenings, some out of our control. 2 key events in the family; firstly our Matriarch, affectionately known to everyone as Grandma, left us shorty after she turned 97. We missed her wisdom and her matronly love a great deal. Secondly to console us the Almighty sent us Robyn, our third grandchild after Jamie & Sonya, and what a delightful baby she turns out to be.

Now the confession .. the major reason for my delinquency is my becoming a key contributor to TripAdvisor the past two years. I have close to 75,000 readers globally who clicked on my Restaurant Reviews from my travels. This has become “addictive” so much so it directly led to the negligence of this space, much to my regrets. I have therefore made it a 2019 Resolution to return and here is my penance.

My Boss joins me to wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year of the Pig. If it is not too much do ask do take a moment to think of the animal before you put that morsel of Char Siu, Iberico Ham, Prosciutto, Katsudon, Sausage, Hot Dog, Roast Crispy Belly, Smoked Bacon ... be grateful.  

Gong Xi Ga Cai to you all !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment