Friday, July 03, 2009

VOTE OF THANKS

Speaking of being thankful, the following is my list of 'Thankyou' on Oscar Night :

* Dora's love & encouragement, who also sponsored my sojourn
* Billy Chen my dear friend for introducing me to kitchen operations 5 years ago
* Chef Chris who taught me my 1st dish : pan seared foie gras
* Chef Donovan for 'changing my outlook to life', not to mention his career recipe collection
* Family members who have been most supportive
* Friends around the world who rallied for me throughout
* Classmates from Cuisine & Patisserie, especially those who 'babysit' me
* LCB Chefs & Lecturers whose collective patience with me is exemplary
* Staff @ Metro Inn & their exceptional hospitality
* Badaoui family @ Bowden Cafe
* Kim family @ Meadowbank Laundry

And the Oscar goes to .... ALL OF YOU .... from the bottom of my heart, merci beaucoup!

2 comments:

  1. dad you're so dramatic!! such a softie...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    Don't you know that inside every tough DAD is a softie --- some have a chance to come out --- some don't but all wants to
    Uncle Philip

    ReplyDelete