Friday, July 17, 2009

HELLO!

For those of you who are wondering if my blog has come to a screeching halt as soon as I hit home, the answer is a resounding, 'NO'. I fully intend to maintain the momentum, even though it will not carry the same intensity as the 12 weeks I spent in Sydney, where 124 blogs were posted.

Coming home is a reality check. Without ceremony I was immediately caught in a whirlwind of activities including of course, meals. What I have achieved in weight reduction @ LCB, from yogurt for breakfasts and a single fruit as lunch, was thrown into shambles by welcome home parties. This was predicated by fine-dining indulgence with Dora in Sydney & Melbourne. It looks like 'back to square one'. I miss the 'joy of loneliness' or the 'solace of solitude' as described in an earlier blog. I had an absolutely uncluttered mind during my short tenure @ LCB. Being alone allowed me to think much more clearly across all aspects of my life. Being home again is sweet but it comes with a 'back to reality' tag, a price one has to pay.

Aside from being busy - a whole day would pass like lightning without even touching the computer - my Acer hard disk was damaged in transition, which means I cannot hook up to my Picasa album. I am working hard to resolve both fronts. It will not be too long before the return of 'TangCanCook' so .... do not change the channel now!

No comments:

Post a Comment