Thursday, April 30, 2009

WONDER OF THE INTERNET!

Most of you know I am unashamedly illiterate when it comes to computers & its technology, in fact, anything scientific, really. It is therefore quite amazing to see how my sojourn @ LCB has changed that formula, a bit. Take for example :

* instead of email I now communicate via my own 'blog'
* I learned how to do that from my IT guru Jeffrey the afternoon before I left home
* the 'Followers' list is bulding, who not only read but comment
* an old buddy quotes me on his 'Wall' ... now what on earth is that again
* finally my life partner signs herself up on 'FaceBook'

Do you believe in miracles, and that they never cease? Thank you all .......

1 comment:

  1. Ray,

    how are you? i an having dinner with j0e and lilian.

    d0 y0u believe in miracles ? i am typing to you on a computer. take care of yourself

    love, mom

    ReplyDelete