Monday, April 20, 2009

THE DAY BEFORE ....

I spent all day today preparing, and nervously wondering how this not-s0-unknown-but-nonetheless-scary-world will be like for me in the next 10 weeks. I gather it will not be cool to pose around in my new digs at LCB so I have Rita do the honors, at Chez Tang.

My dream is indeed coming true, and I cannot begin to share with you my very mixed emotions, today April 20th 2009. My flight leaves at 1130pm, Sydney, here I come!

I love you all, and I thank you for being so supportive of my dream!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Uncle Ray! We are very excited for you! You already look like an iron chef with your outfit! :) Take care - Pao and Gel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good in your outfit, almost as cool as your pilot look! Looking forward to seeing you posing at your work station/kitchen in school :-) "Ganbatte!" - Fapoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a lucky man to be living your dream.
    Love the hat! Thanks for including us. We will eat vicariously. Tina and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish and ready for a 'throw-down'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glenny is laughing when we are looking at the pic...I teach Glenny this is a "CHEF"!

    ReplyDelete