Friday, July 13, 2012

WANDEE CREW @ CHANDRPHEN

I took the Wandee teaching staff to dinner at Chandrphen near Lumpini BTR Station. It has become a little 'traditon' between me and the crew.  Chandrphen is an all time favorite of Dora and I, serving Thai style Cantonese cuisine.  They have been around for 3 if not 4 generations of Thai Chinese in Bangkok, offering an extensive and excellent menu.  I am so lucky to have found a home at Wandee here in Bangkok. Professor Wandee Songkla is like an Auntie, Director & Head Teacher Dao Sriyaphai like a Sister, and the young teaching staff are like Nieces, some even like Daughters as they are younger than my own girls.  The warmth of their genuine frienship overwhelms as I count my blessing of being counted a member of the ever expanding Wandee family, not only in Thailand, but well into Asian markets like the Philippines and Japan. 

WANDEE, thank you for what you did for me ... may you grow from strength to strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment