Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ONE FOR THE ALBUM

Our class was privileged to be personally taught by Madam Songkhla or 'Professor' as she is so very endearingly addressed at school. It was a special day for all to watch, in awe, as the master effortlessly dances through every move in preparing a dish, without missing the most minute details. My immediate association is like watching a prima bellerina showing a studio of anxious students the basic steps of a solo. She did not just teach, but showed us, in-vitro, each valuable tip that will make our final product look and taste better. Between watching, taking pictures and scribbling notes I was sweating profusely. One of the dishes on the menu is 'Pa Nang Kai' or Creamy Red Curry Chicken. She was right next to me throughout and at the end she gave me a thumbs-up, after tasting. 'Top marks!' the Professor said, I was in heaven.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment