Friday, December 25, 2009

MR JAM aka NURY VITTACHI

Nury Vittachi is, without question, my favorite satirist in town. He is truly acculturated into the Hong Kong Scene which is why his humor is 'right on the $'. I have his site on my favorites list, it is http://www.mrjam.org/ .... log on and see what you think? The following are a few Child Friendly Jokes for the season that appeared in the Standard a few days ago.

What nationality is Santa Claus?
Polish, or North Polish to be precise.

What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
Jungle Bells ... Jungle Bells ....

What did Adam say to his girlfriend on December 24th?
Its Christmas, Eve!

If Santa & Mrs Claus had a child, what would he/she be called?
A Subordinate Claus.

Mom, can we have a dog for Xmas?
No, you will have roast goose like the rest of us.

I love them, they bring back fond memories of our children growing up and how we kept them entertained over the Yuletide season. All adults now, they stop laughing at my jokes, but laugh at me instead. I call this transitional parenthood.

Thank you Nury, it is Christmas day so ... Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment