Sunday, November 29, 2015

CURRY SOJOURN

You must first of all forgive me for not quite finishing the blogs on our recent European trip to Paris, the Rhone and Amsterdam. There are quite a few outstanding but my days seem so laden with trivia day in and day out I just cannot find time to focus on what needs to be done, timely. Be that as it may, the next 10-days will have precedent over other entries as this is my Curry Sojourn, in New Delhi.

I promised myself I will have 10 different culinary experience under my belt between age 60-70 ... In-Shalla ... I covered 6 already, and India is the 7th. Starting with formal training at Le Cordon Bleu I have been most fortunate to have exposure to the rudiments of Thai, Contemporary, Turkish, Japanese and Spanish cuisine. None of these was 'cooking holidays' but rather intensive workouts on what I label Food Anthropology.

The time has come for curries and from Tokyo and Barcelona I became spoiled by the 1-on-1 formula and this is exactly what I shall get from Chef Usha Agarwal here in New Delhi so ... stay tuned!           

No comments:

Post a Comment