Monday, April 29, 2013

I WISH .....

These two words have caused a lot of misery in my life lately.  Saying 'I wish' either openly or quietly denotes that circumstances have come to a dead end, that alternatives are exhausted and, more often than not, the 'wish' has become 'mission impossible'.  Here are a few examples that are applicable to my 'I Wish List'.  

*  I wish I am 135 pounds ... I am 175 now
*  I wish I could go to the gym more ... I have not been in weeks, due to travels
*  I wish the dynamics in my family could be more balanced ... it is not
*  I wish everyone around me could be happier so I can be happy too ... they are not
*  I wish I have kept up with the TangCanCook Blog ... I have not

On the Blog I have been delinquent, again.  The last entry was December 28th 2012 or 4 months ago, to the date which is a real shame. I blogged very little of my Istanbul sojourn to learn Mezze in October 2012. Since the new year I have been to Myanmar and Italy, 3-weeks each, but have blogged zilch.  I have received messages, polite as well as rude ones, as to what happened.  The irony is 'nothing has happened' since my write-up on the delicious Shanghainese drunken crab.

I am now taking blogging off the 'I Wish List' and will start writing again ... I owe myself, watch this space.         

No comments:

Post a Comment