Friday, October 03, 2014

WISE WORDS

I am not as obsessed by in-flight movies as my better-half who, believe it or not, once set a record of non-stop viewing from the moment the under-carriage left the runway, all the way to their touching ground again. Insane ... but she loves it, her way to fully decompress. It was a 11.5 hour flight from Hong Kong to Istanbul and she convinced me to watch Faults in our Star, a romance tear-jerker about two teenagers, each with an incurable disease. The two young stars are not known but they played their parts extremely well. My take, however, was neither the story nor the acting but the following lines.

* Our World is not a Wish-Grant Factory
* If you want Rainbow you have to deal with the Rain

Can you see why they caused me to reflect on what happens back home?      

No comments:

Post a Comment