Friday, October 03, 2014

TURKISH AIRLINE AGAIN

We cannot pick a worse time to be away from home, a 4-week trip to Turkey and Spain that was planned earlier this year. Royally impressed by Turkish Airline last time, now carrying the 'Best Airline in Europe' fame and one that claims to fly to more countries in the world than her competitors, we decided to go with her again. Yes, there is a difference this time, they are even better! Our wish list involves; hassle free check-in, a quiet lounge, on time departure and lastly, in-flight food, in that order. I am happy to report Turkish Airline delivered on all fronts, with flying colors. A chef in all his glory, with a toque and in chef-white was there to greet us. The quality of food served (not dining, not on any airline) is second-to-none in my book. Since I shed my loyalty to Cathay Pacific and spread my business between major airlines, I am in the position to give a fair assessment.

We shall return, you guys are good. Viva Turkiye!      

No comments:

Post a Comment